Debit & Credit Cards
After Hours VISA Customer Support
If your VISA card has been lost or stolen or you need after hours help, VISA has you covered! Just call the appropriate number below and your call will be answered by a trained representative.
GRSB CREDIT CARD (Personal or Business): 1-800-423-7503
GRSB DEBIT, HSA & ATM CARDS: 1-800-236-2442
GRSB Personal VISA Card* APPLY TODAY!
Take the beauty of Grand Rapids with you everywhere!
Call 218-326-9414 or click the "Contact Us" link at the top of this page to request your cardholder agreement and pricing information for your account.
Card Services proudly offers the GRSB hometown VISA card. This beautiful, unique credit card provides the following benefits:
- No annual fee
- No minimum finance charge
- 25-day grace period for purchases
- Internet account access through MyCard Statement (click on the "VISA MyCard Statement" box in the right column)
- Earn gifts or travel with scorecard bonus point program. Note: Business cards do not qualify for the ScoreCard Bonus Point Program.
- FREE travel accident insurance
- FREE travel reservation, service and travel discounts
- FREE discount shopping service
- FREE credit card registration
- Auto rental discounts
Qualify for a Lower Rate
Sign up for automatic payments and receive a great rate of 12.48% APR with an approved application! Sign up for “Payment in Full” automatic payments and get a fantastic rate of 6.48% APR on cash advances with an approved application!
At Grand Rapids State Bank, we service your account right here - everything from making payments to credit line increases. If you have questions about your account, you'll work with people that you know and trust to find the answer. Come in and see us today!
If you are crunched for time, or are looking for information after business hours, don't forget to check out our online access to your credit card information. Use the MyCardStatement link at the right side of this page and access your information anytime!
GRSB Debit Cards - Simple Convenience*
Grand Rapids State Bank proudly offers the GRSB debit card - the card that works like a check! Our debit card is accepted at retail locations world-wide anywhere VISA debit cards are accepted, and allows global access to your accounts for cash, inquiries and transfers at ATMs.
Some of the BENEFITS include:
- Eliminates the cost of purchasing checks
- Saves time in check-out lanes
- Offers great convenience when traveling
- No annual fees, monthly fees or GRSB user fees
- Itemized description on your monthly statement
- Consumer satisfaction on all retail purchases backed by VISA
E-mail, call or stop in to talk with Card Services for more information on how to get your GRSB debit card.
GRSB ATM Cards*
The GRSB 24 Hour ATM card can be used in automatic teller machines worldwide, wherever a "Money Pass" logo is displayed (other machines may charge a surcharge to use their system). Our downtown and Pokegama offices' ATMs are equipped to accept customer deposits to checking and/or savings accounts as well as cash withdrawals. E-mail, call or stop in to talk with Card Services about an ATM card for your account.
*A VISA International Service Assessment (ISA) Fee will be assessed on all transactions where the merchant country differs from the country of the card issuer and will be shown separately from the converted transaction amount on your billing statement. A 1% fee will be assessed on international transactions when a currency conversion occurs and .8% when a currency conversion is not performed.