Free Online Banking
Grand Rapids State Bank proudly offers all account holders free Online Banking. Our free Online Banking provides you a safe, secure and easy way to bank from anywhere that you can access the Internet. You’ll have easy access, making banking more convenient than ever. Anytime, anywhere; Grand Rapids State Bank free Online Banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our industry-leading technology will allow you to:
- View all account balances
- View all current account transactions
- Verify transaction amounts
- View check images
- Transfer money between GRSB accounts
- Make GRSB loan payments
- View monthly statement
- View account detail and history
- Buy savings bonds
- Re-order checks
- Initiate stop payment requests
- Download into Money Quicken or other OFX based software
No special software is needed.
With GRSB Bill Pay*, you can arrange automatic payment of recurring bills so you don’t have to hassle with them each month. This service automates payment of monthly bills while letting you retain control over the amount and date of each individual bill. You can pay anyone with GRSB Bill Pay! We are so sure you’ll love this feature that we will give you four months free to decide if it’s right for you.
- Schedule recurring payments (for your regular monthly bills)
- Schedule future payments
- Make one-time payments
- View postings
There is a charge of $4.95 per month for up to 10 bills paid, and 40¢ per each additional payment.
*This service is subject to application approval.
In order to begin GRSB Online Banking, you must have a user ID and a password. You will receive a password via e-mail shortly after signing up for Online Banking.
The first time you enter your user ID and password, you will be prompted to select a new password. You are required to change your password as an additional security feature. You will also be asked to select security features the first time you log in. This will consist of selecting an identifying image, password phrase, and three challenge questions.
Online Banking Sign-In Procedures and Password Changes
- Log in using your current log-in and select "Go".*
- A security question may come up. Answer with your current security answers and click "Continue."
- On the next screen, verify your image and phrase.
- Enter your current password.
- You may need to verify your e-mail address.
- Select the appropriate box if you would like to change your password, image, phrase or challenge questions. If you have been set up with a temporary password, you will need to change it. Do not use your social security number or other easily guessed words as your password.
- Click on "Submit."
- Your password is now changed.
*Log-ins and passwords are case sensitive. You will need to type them in the same as when you set them up.
Not only is Internet Banking with Grand Rapids State Bank one of the most convenient ways to access your accounts, it is also one of the most secure. We stringently adhere to industry standards and utilize security best practices. We have employed state of the art technology to ensure that your information is always private and secure.
At Grand Rapids State Bank, your e-banking sessions are 128-bit encrypted. Your password as well as all information relating to you and your accounts is protected by some of the strongest cryptography that is commercially available for use over the Internet.
There are a few things that you can do to help maintain the security of your information.
1) Memorize Your User ID and Password
Your user ID and password are unique and authenticate you when you begin an Internet Banking session. You should memorize this information and never reveal it to anyone.
2) Change Your Password Regularly
You will be prompted by the Internet Banking system on a regular basis to change your password. This is another level of added security which ensures that your information remains secure.
3) Remember to Always Sign-off
It is extremely important to always remember to sign-off when you are finished banking. If you should forget to do so, the smart Internet Banking system will sign you off automatically after a period of inactivity.
As an added security mechanism, Grand Rapids State Bank has implemented a "3 strikes" security system. If three successive attempts to access your account fail, your internet banking account will be immediately locked down, protecting you from unauthorized users. If this should happen and you need your account unlocked, please contact Account Services at (218) 326-9414 for assistance.